Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Support the commercial manager in developing ecommerce promotions and categories fulfillment .
• Reviewing and analyzing category performance and profitability by category .
• Conduct benchmark reporting and analysis on existing and new merchants .
• Ensure the Merchant status is maintained and kept track of.
Ensure that the content of the website is accurate and correct (filters ,categories ,subcategories ,prices ,stock,..)
Education & Experience :
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience preferably in sales or marketing
• Super organized with the ability to keep everyone on track with site changes
• Highly responsive and able to adapt to a fast trading environment
• High proficiency in computer and internet use including Microsoft Office.
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects
• Numerate, with a high level of commercial acumen