The Digital Marketing & Communication Coordinator is responsible for the development and execution of all paid campaigns across PPC (SEM) and Paid SM channels in addition to offline marketing communications & implementations. This job requires a great understanding of the different performance channels, a good knowledge of the different PPC strategies and how to deploy, optimize and automatize them of external and internal communication strategy, as well the development of engaging content that clients, partners, and the industry will find compelling.
Creating brand advantage that drives sales desire and sales value on an ongoing basis is key.
The perfect candidate must have a passion for growing the business with an eagle eye for the details to make it happen.
Planning and executing of digital marketing campaigns across platform like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as Issuing press releases, promoting press releases, maintaining a social media presence and arranging public appearances.
Reports to: Managing Partner
• Develop a marketing communication plan including, KPIs, budget projections and tactics to deliver the business targets.
• Executing, monitoring and optimizing paid Ads campaigns.
• Develop marketing reports and follow up the performance of all our marketing Channels on a monthly basis.
• Manage and optimize our social media platforms to engage audiences.
• Observe market digital trends and research new marketing techniques and tools.
• Collecting updates, milestones and news from within the team and sharing it through relevant channels.
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
• Coordinate all public relations activities and event coverage.
• Evaluate effectiveness of external communication against key performance measures.
• Develop Blog articles content around real estate business and market insights.
• Prepare and present knowledge panels for team members about new or underutilized programs, by customizing PowerPoint slides and other presentation materials provided by corporate marketing.
• Complete other duties as assigned to support the operation of the office.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or relevant field of study.
• 3-4 years of related marketing and communication experience. (Performance/digital marketing in Real Estate business is preferable).
• Deep understanding of AdWords and Facebook Ads strategies and methodologies
• Proficient knowledge on metrics measurement and funnel optimization, including Google Analytics and Tags Manager
• Having a consistent track record handling search marketing campaigns at scale in multiple countries and languages
• Great copywriting, critical thinking, and communication skills
• Strong portfolio of published or professional samples in a variety of marketing communication and channels.
• Data Analysis and monitoring skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary teams, and to prioritize with tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.