Qualifications and Experiences:
1. Minimum, a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
2. Not less than 2 years work experience.
3. Proficiency in Arabic, English and French.
4. The use of relevant computer programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Undertake a range of routine accounting clerical duties ensuring that the process is in full compliance with documented procedures, reporting deviations and problems to supervision.
2. process payments/invoices/vouchers as per procedure
3. Undertake calculations and check supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy, bringing to supervisor's attention any discrepancies.
4. Photocopy, scan statements/ledgers etc and select the correct procedure for action referring more complex items to the supervisor.
5. Prepares/verify computer input where information is coded for computer processing
6. Ensure that all record keeping,(including original documentation) is verified, as necessary and stored and referenced in a safe retrieval format.
7. Investigates statements/ledgers/records in order to establish the facts required to deal with queries raised by suppliers/departments.