As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for developing frameworks, tools, methods, and solutions to advance and support practice area growth within your field of expertise. You are recognized as the subject matter expert both internally and with customers developing complex ITO technical solutions as part of an overall solution framework and engagement team. This role will translate client needs into specific technical requirements that are agreed upon contractually and with the line of business members ultimately responsible for operating them.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience
• Experience in J2EE, Java programming, SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems and Messaging.
• Experience with API driven architecture and microservices.
• Development experience of SOAP and Restful Web Services, XML and JSON.
• Strong knowledge in applying patterns while designing such as Object Oriented, Integration, and application design patterns.
• Knowledge of development and build framework such as Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven and Struts.
• Experience in UML diagrams.
• Knowledge of Data Modeling.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills