• Sales enablement. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant papers.
• Act as point of first reference for product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues and with third parties to address any issues that may arise.
• Manage product performance against objectives and initiate plans to ensure that those objectives are fully met, identify marketing issues / opportunities and prepare products forecasts.
• Select health content and customize it to meet clients’ requirements.
• Follow-up with existing clients and potential clients.
• Manage the full cycle of product management, from strategy to product implementation, incl. project management, marketing, product launch, leads generation, terms negotiation, contract execution and account management.
• Prepare proposals, business plans, roadmap, go-to-market strategies, and presentations and develop client marketing plans.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. 10 years of experience.
2. Preferable health background.
3. Ability to travel.
4. Project management skills.
5. Strong personality and high team spirit.
6. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic.