Marketing Director is needed for a well-known F&B company in Kuwait. Experience in F & B background is a MUST.
Marketing Director Job Responsibilities:
Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
Marketing Director Job Duties:
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
• Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
• Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
• Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
• Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
• Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
• Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
• Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends