Read and understand the products.
Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet standards (Alarm & price Tags).
Inspect, test, & Count materials to match the exact amount being delivered from the warehouse to the Stores.
Scanning all Products before delivering.
Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, Stock Manager and the Warehouse Manager.
Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
• Track shipments and address any delays
• Check Transfer IN & OUT with the coordination of the Inventory controller
• Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items and check the re-pricing items for follow –up
• Coordinate regular inventory audits
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams status upon delivery and storage conditions
• Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
• follow –up & update the warehouse managers & Stock Manager with the needed info.
• Proven work experience as an Inventory Clerk or similar role
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. Visual Dolphin) is a plus.
• Active participation in inventory audits
• Excellent organization skills
• Good communication and negotiation abilities
• Bacc 2, BT.
Fresh graduates are accepted.
• Good Knowledge in English