1. To report for duty punctually warning the correct employee fashion and name badge at all times.
2. To greet and seat guests according to standards set in the Departmental Operation Manual.
3. To answer the telephone, take reservations and handle guest enquiries according to standards set in the Departments Operation Manual.
4. To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
5. Attending all learning events without fail (On Job and Off Job Trainings).
6. Responsible for collecting food order from kitchen, setting and cleaning tables, outside stations and returning used glass and silver to the dishwashing area.