The Executive Assistant will be a resource to the department head providing support on a wide variety of organization levels and projects. The Executive Assistant will be expected to research and analyze solutions on need basis and to record courses of action. Also the Executive Assistant will be expected to attend to ad-hoc tasks assigned by the department headon need basis.
The Executive Assistant should enjoy the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Strong decision making ability, sound quick judgment, and attention to details are equally important.
• Holder of a Bachelor's degree
• More than three years administrative experience
• Must possess competent computing skills and be proficient in the use of word processing and electronic mail programs
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Good written and oral communication people skills
• Sufficient organization abilities to complete job responsibilities within given deadlines and with accurate attention to detail
• Good typing capabilities
• Working knowledge of standard office equipment - personal computer, photocopier, etc…
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Work under stress
• Coordination between different units
• Inquisitive, analytical, meticulous, and organized
• Willing to travel on special occasions