As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s related services.
Reports to: Sales Manager
• Collect listings through frequent site visits in the assigned geographical territory and register them on Google Earth.
• Contacting, establishing and building rapport with the landlords to obtain detailed inspection for their listings.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s services.
• Interact with Landlord and client to understand their requirements and the reason behind any possible transaction.
• Follow up with buyers and to be able to deliver a tailored sales process and to achieve targets.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Develops clear and effective written offers for company customers.
• Arranging properties to display for prospective buyers.
• Coordinates with the fellow colleagues to support and advise them with their pipelines.
• Share a meeting calendar with the photographer and fellow colleagues.
• Data entry for collected units including images.
• Gain a detailed and systematic knowledge about the company’s real estate software & CRM and register data activities on the system.
• Attend weekly meetings with the managers to discuss weekly performance, leads, listings, timelines, and deadlines, including and note limited to future goals.
• Report daily activities including daily tasks and goals.
• Request signs to help boost the company’s brand awareness.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or relevant field of study.
• 1-2 years’ experience.
• Customer centric.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, committed and disciplined.
• Presentable, organized and good time management.
• Good English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills. French is a plus
• Organizational and time management abilities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong negotiation skills.