Responsible for all aspects of development and support for insourced and outsourced application software, including: the development methodologies, technologies (language, databases, and support tools), development and testing environments, and management of the application development staff and projects workload.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitors team leader’s performance
• Project management and projects prioritization assigned to the Application Development teams
• Responsible for the complete development lifecycle
• Responsible for developing and implementing change control processes
• Makes decisions that affect Software Development and teams’ performance
• Provides leadership and guidance to coach , motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 10 years of Application Development Experience required.
• Must have at least 7 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products
• Ability to communicate at different levels, using different communication tools.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, French is an asset.
• Self-Motivated, organized and well structured.
• Work Under Stress and maintain a professional attitude.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.