We are a Leading educational institution, in process of hiring a Purchasing and Maintenance Officer to join our team.
Ideal Candidate should be:
1. Well organized, honest and loyal
2. Holder of a university degree in Business, Marketing or any relevant field
3. Fluent in English and Arabic
4. Has previous experience in purchasing and maintenance
5. Has strong Communication and interpersonal Skills
Main Purchasing duties:
• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Assist in preparing the yearly purchasing budget
Main Maintenance duties:
• Follow up on various maintenance contracts (air conditioners, elevators, fire extinguishers, etc.) and suggest what is appropriate.
• Receive maintenance requests and operates a prioritisation system which dictates the urgency of needed maintenance works.
• Attracting offers related to maintenance works.
• Ensure that the inventory of the maintenance department is sufficient to meet the daily needs that may arise.
• Schedule the work of the maintenance employee and follow up its implementation.
• Assist in preparing the yearly maintenance budget.