- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Verify/adjust billing for guests.
- Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages.
- Clear departures in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports. Supply guests with directions and information.
Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors. Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift. Cash guests' checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any reports of theft.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific process (e.g., LEARN, PLEASED, Guest Response, LEAP, MYSTIQUE) to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience:
1 year work experience is required
- Problem Solving
- Computer Skills