Recruiting “insurance Assistant “for a prominent Insurance Broker for his operations in Lebanon & UAE.
The role requires Fresh Graduate in Insurance or equivalent to learn and work outstandingly in:
- Managing the Broker’s daily & weekly calendar and scheduled appointments;
- Following up with the Broker his visit results and re-scheduling new appointments in case of any cancelation;
- Managing new and renewal policies received and analyzing policies against the expired policy for accuracy;
- Creating letters documenting contract and endorsement changes to client;
- Reviewing, evaluating and categorizing incoming documents to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of data;
- Ensuring all corporate documents contained no errors and submitted on before deadline;
- Organizing and maintaining electronic policyholder records;
- Reviewing and verifying information on insurance applications and policies;
- Handling accounts payable and receivable;
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner and handling phone and email inquiries, identifying and resolving problems;
- Providing assistance in claim reviews and submissions;
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with co-workers and managers in the mother company;
The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills (English) and to acquire values of being self-motivates, positive spirit, energetic, and analytical thinking.