The candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:
1. Develop, and support applications.
2. Laying out and styling controls, creating custom controls.
3. Wire up interactions, tying client application into various back-end technologies, and finding and fixing bugs.
4. Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom software.
5. Able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs.
6. Work with other developers on designing architecture and implementation strategy.
7. Create technical solutions according to interaction/visual specifications and client specific environment.
8. Communicate with users, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
9. Keep abreast with the latest technologies and apply them.
- BA or BS in Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the development field
- Previous experience in XML, HTML, JAVA.
- VB.NET, ASP.NET & C# Web Applications
- SQL server 2008 Stored Procedures
- Ability to work under pressure, complete tasks in timely and accurate manner with limited direction and guidance
- Working on advanced updated technology
- Good communication skills