The Sales Supervisor position is for a local pharmaceuticals company based in Badaro. The company's products are OTC related to gynecology and dermatology.
The main duties of the Sales Supervisor will be:
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Visits pharmacies in order to sell the products and establish agreements and deals.
• Handles clients' objections and find solutions.
• Manages area repartition and territories based on sales results.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring competition.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Biology, or Biochemistry
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Sales Representative
- Previous experience in sales management is a plus
- Fluent in English and French
- Charismatic with strong personality
- Basic salary: $1500.00/month
- Fuel allowance: $200.00/month
- Phone allowance: $100.00/month
- Car maintenance: $100.00/month
- End of year bonus on target
- Social Security after 3 months' probation