Are you between 18 and 25 years?
Are you passionate about children and enjoy working and playing with them?
Are you willing to work flexible shifts and on weekends?
We are looking for enthusiastic and highly energetic team members who enjoy helping kids to actively engage in their areas of passion.
A typical day for the Team member activities include:
· Assisting in Birthday Party programming
· Teaching Dance
· Teaching Cooking
· Acting in small plays
· Playing with the kids
As a Kids Activities Team Member, you’ll play an important role in providing a fun, entertaining, engaging educational and safe environment for our Life Time Junior customers. You’ll assist with organizing programming, activities, and games for children between 2 and 11 years old.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Greet, acknowledge and interact with members and children in a friendly manner
· Engage children in interactive activities that include storytelling, organized arts and crafts, singing, cooking and games
· Monitor and interact with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to other children, equipment, and surroundings
· Clean and maintain the Child Center and program areas
· Articulate knowledge of Kids Activities programs and services, policies and procedures
· Promote Kids programs, products and services
· Follow all Standard Operating Procedures within the Kids Academy
· Immediately report suspicious or inappropriate behaviors or abuse relating to youth
· university graduate or undergraduate
· Previous experience in a related field is preferred
· Pleasant personality
· Six months to one year of experience working with children (preferred