Scope of the job:
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for coordinating on the execution of all visuals’ layouts, artworks & prints of Mike Sport; through conceiving ideas and concepts then creatively developing new designs such as visuals, store branding, windows, displays etc…, with high standard of professionalism.
- Assist Senior Designer by administering the production of corporate services publications.
- Work closely within the Design team to ensure a collaborative approach to design.
- Act as a finalizer of all corporate publications & ensure that all creative materials are provided in a correct format, including file preparation, output & printing, within given timeframes and budgets.
- Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts while following up on their proper execution making sure they are in line with the promotions' marketing calendar.
- Implement cohesive internal and external advertising packages.
- Communicate internally and externally with concerned parties to determine layout designs and implementation procedures.
- Follow the set guidelines per each brand owner to maintain quality compliance.
- Stay up to date with latest graphic design software and techniques to accordingly recommend tools that can be efficiently applied in Mike Sport.
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts/ Graphic Design or any related field.
- Experience: At least 1 year of Design experience at an agency or related industries.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in written & spoken English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Extensive knowledge in Ms. Office and graphic software, such as Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator on Mac OSX platform.
Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite & PowerPoint is a plus.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Details
- Change and Adaptability
- Driving and Achieving Results
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills