1. Comply with Company’s policies, procedures, and other related documentation.
2. Manages existing partner or business relationship of RPG through day-to-day contact, looking for opportunities to expand the partnership, ensuring business partners of the Company’s superior customer service and renewal of business agreements
3. Designs innovative and strategic programs on how to increase business relationship of the Company with its existing and prospective partners
4. Updates business partners by means of professionally done report
5. Creates proposals and presentation necessary in meeting prospective business partners, and with the target to close a deal with them
6. Negotiates tactically with new business partners and existing ones who are bound to renew agreement with the Company
7. Creates and manages a Business Development Team, if necessary, to make the “dealing growth” of the Company in full-force
8. Screens the company leads and does all the best things possible to win a business deal with the good potential partners
9. Manages partner – community to meet or exceed referral / revenue goals
10. Manages the business development related internal processes, communication and report program results to the Management
11. Manage commercial /CSR dept and overall the sales turnover.
12. Promotes harmonious professional working relationship with clients and co-employees
13. Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Immediate Superior