Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
• Organizing and maintaining files and records
• Preparing and editing minutes of meetings, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
• Preparing memos in coordination with management team.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Coordinating with the Function heads on the various tasks and projects requested of Her / Him.
• Correlating the efforts of the various function divisions to deliver what is required by the Board members or the CEO.
• Assisting Board members and CEO in garnering, organizing and providing relevant information & data with respect to strategic business relationships when needed.
• Assisting board members and CEO in conveying their instructions and recommendations to the relevant functions and staff within the company locally and globally.
Carry and maintain the books of the Global Executive Committee, and follow up on decisions that need to be taken and implemented.
All other duties as assigned by senior management.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
• Minimum of five years of experience supporting senior executives
Skills & Competencies:
• Act urgently and detail oriented
• Diplomatic in dealing with others while remaining assertive
• Must have very good interpersonal and reporting skills
• Very good command of English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Very good correspondence skills required
• Excellent organizational skills
• High flexibility in adapting to multiple roles
• Must be able to work under high pressure situations
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent reporting skills
• Must be driven, motivated
• Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential