Our internship program aims at providing a small group of students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to development work in general and activities in specific areas. It is designed to complement development-orientated studies with practical experience in various aspects.
Overall format of the program
- The duration of an internship is sixty three working days of full time
- Interns are assigned either to our projects.
- Each intern will carry out it assignment under supervision
- Upon completion of the assignment the intern is awarded, in consultation with the supervisor, with a letter of recommendation and a certificate.
• Basic knowledge:
• .Net Framework VB.net, Asp.net
• Web based applications
• MS SQL Server 2008 and above.
• Adobe fireworks and in web services.
• SEO and SMO, windows application, AngularJS
- Applicants for an internship can be graduate or undergraduate students or holders of a first university degree or their equivalent
- Applicants should be fluent in Arabic, English or French.