Masterminds is recruiting a Female Accounting Manager for a Leading Construction and Contracting Company in Lebanon
• Bachelor in Accounting or Banking and Finance
• Master’s degree or CPA is a plus
• 40 years old and above
• 5 years experience and above
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Accurately track payables and receivables and ensure timely collection/payment
• Perform weekly cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with other departments in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
• Responsible for end of year closing financial process and collaboration with external auditors
• Follow‐up Subcontract Accounts: Managed subcontract interim payment certificates; and give final approval for settlement of due payments
• Coach and monitor the accounting team
• Responsible for the processing, reviewing, tracking and general ledger posting of construction draws for multiple projects.
• Responsible for Construction accounts receivables tracking, management, and reporting.
• Assist with Construction Projects analysis reporting.
• Calculate general contracting fees and allocate payroll to projects.
• Checking the staff payroll.
• Preparing financial statements (cash flow, P&L, balance sheet) on a monthly basis.
• Prepare all governmental reports such as NSSF, VAT, and Tax on salaries.
• General accounting including accounts receivable tracking, accounts payable, job costing, and general ledger postings.
• Process accounts payable from invoice to payment, beginning with coding invoices to the appropriate job number, cost code, account number and distributing invoices to Project Managers for approval.
• Reconciliation of Vendor statements and customer payments.
• Prepare the schedule of payments.
• Communicate with external clients and lenders to manage funding.
• Review Account/Bank reconciliations and assist with corporate balance sheet reconciliations and other monthly internal management reports.
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office especially excel)
• Dolphins Software is a plus.