- Design and build advanced applications using front end JS frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Marketing, Business, UI/UX, Engineering and
Design) to define requirements and solutions
- Work with outside platforms, data sources and API’s
- Work on bug fixes and performance improvements, and bench-marking.
- Work with and gather feature requirements from a cross functional team of developers and designers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer (at least 6 years of experience)
• Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
• Working knowledge of JS front end frameworks (architecture and
• Familiarity with Container, Microservices and Serverless architectures and its related tools sets
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
• Working knowledge in Neo4J database and Spring framework is a