- BA Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum five years experience in Marketing/ PR / Communication.
1. JOB SCOPE
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and implementing assigned marketing, communication and events activities to meet agreed objectives and performance targets and reports to the Group Marketing Director.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, Sales, Customer Care and other relevant departments to realize marketing objectives.
The Marketing Manager will liaise with external agencies and vendors in relation to marketing activities.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
a) Marketing Management:
• Manages and implements Marketing activities ensuring that they are aligned with long-term strategic objectives of the brand.
• Manages and co-ordinates budgets to ensure compliance with agreed targets.
• Develops tactical plans to meet the brand objectives through PR and events activities.
• Works within agreed standards and guidelines for all brand communications to ensure consistency, level of quality and objectives are achieved.
• Coordinates the implementation of international marketing and events’ communications via internal and external channels and parties.
• Develop and implement international roadshows and events.
• Manage and monitor budgets.
• Contribute to creation and distribution of marketing collaterals related to all events, roadshows and PR initiatives such as leaflets, press kits, invitations, branding, web, newsletter, direct mail, advertising, referral programs and signage
• Manage multi-media projects such as photo shoots and video shoots, including editing and implementation of the final product
b) PR, Communications, Research, Roadshows & exhibitions
• Planning, implementation and follow-up for all special events and annual receptions.
• Develop and maintain supplier sheet (contacts, services, quotations, products, etc..)
• Develop and maintain media sheet (Newspapers, Magazines, Online, TVs, Radios, and more especially regarding to Economy Journalists)
• Coordinate event logistics, publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral
• material design, production and distribution.
• Responsible for the development and fulfillment of the events and marketing budgets.
• Write, submit and follow-up to ensure placement on press releases and stories to established
• Contacts with local and regional media.
• Coordinate and liaise with PR agency for various tasks.
• Broaden social networking to benefit the company. Clear cut understanding of organization/company communication goals, and work accordingly to achieve the goals.
• Prepare post event/ campaign reports.
c) Agency Coordination:
• Preparing marketing and communications briefs
• Communication with vendors to ensure smooth operations of all marketing activities and events.
• Supervises implementation of projects and events and monitors suppliers’ performance
d) Team coordination:
• Positive and supportive spirit in leasing with all colleagues and willingness to take additional responsibilities to support when required.
3. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
• Strong leadership and client-service skills, with proven ability to lead people as well as plan and implement successful marketing and events strategies.
• Highly motivated with strong personal work ethic and ability to have strong customer service attitude with all employees.
• Should have budget and project management skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in at least 2 out of three English, French, Arabic.
• Should possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
• Ability to utilize available resources effectively.