SEND portfolio & cv to email@example.com
● Assist in the planning and creative process of new client acquisition
● Work efficiently with vendors on the development of needed client materials
● Pre and post production quality checks
● Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline and budget
● Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
● Attend meetings as assigned
● Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
● Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
● Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
● Four year related degree and a minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
● Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need not apply.
● Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
● Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
● Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
● Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for company, as well as our multiple clients.
● Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, Wordpress, and motion
graphics a plus.
● Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broathinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.