Responsible for promoting and selling all kinds of mobiles to potential clients.
1. Meets and greets customers at the Point of Sales, analyzes their needs, answers their inquiries, identifies and resolves their problems explaining and showing product features, specifications and capabilities and informing about product availability and prices for better selection and to meet sales quotas set by the Company.
2. Prepares direct sales invoices based on pre-prepared Purchase Orders (PO) and handles to clients ensuring accuracy and maintaining all purchase orders in a related file for reference.
3. Establishes and maintains cooperative and effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, clients and others retaining a positive working environment and reflecting the good image of the company.
4. Maintains and updates all data related to products’ orders, sales activities, customers’ details and their contact numbers for reporting purposes and management decision making.
5. Keeps up-to-date with full knowledge on Company products specifications, features, benefits, advantages and disadvantages for better analysis of customer needs and proper answers to their inquiries ensuring successful sales projects.
6. Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures.
7. Fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases.
8. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
BA in Business Management or equivalent.
Experience & Knowledge
A minimum of 1 year of experience in the sales field.