Implementing and monitoring of financial controls in respect of expenses, materials procurement and utilization as it affects Onitsha Plant.
• Leading a team of staff responsible for the production of management accounts.
• Initial development then preparation of Management accounts and Finance Reports within the agreed timescale.
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports for use by senior management.
• Monitor Compliance with approved Annual Estimates (Budget) and Long Term Plan.
• Generate and follow up production and other variance reports
• Responsible for reporting Onitsha Plant business performance, compare with budget (annual estimates), report and investigate variances.
• Responsible for preparation of regional accounts, analysis of their financials and expenses monitoring.
• Quarterly assessment and review of stocks and provisions to determine their adequacy in line with IFRS.
• Product costing for Onitsha Plant.
• Preparation of monthly brand income statement for management use.
• Signing of pay slips and cheques for Onitsha Plant.
• Follow up and resolve audit comments and implement workable suggestion.
Requirements: BS Degree in Accounting
3 years experience in similar role