Goal of position
The goal of a graphic designer is to use design to communicate with clients and to influence a particular action or response.
Create design solutions with high visual impacts for Websites, Software applications, Mobile applications and common internal and external marketing material for the organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Meeting clients to discuss their needs;
• Interpreting the client's business needs;
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client;
• Multi-tasking, able to work on more than one design brief at a time;
• Using a wide range of media, including computer aided design;
• Producing accurate and high quality work;
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
• Keeping updated of developments in IT, particularly design programs;
• Working well in a team with website designers and marketing specialists; Working to tight deadlines.
• Brainstorming and coming up with original design ideas within industry standards for branding, identity, website designs, software application designs & mobile applications design
• Design all internal marketing material for the company (logo, company brand identity, company profile, animated greeting cards, promotional items etc…)
• Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, brochures, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, online ads, etc...)
• Qualifications: BS or MS degree in Graphic Design or CS
• Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in related field
• Skills: Adobe, HTML, UX
• Experience working in standard interactive design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, CS3, etc.)