Scope of Work
Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within Lebanon. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning,
deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Manage staff working hours
• Manage inventories and demands
• Manage the fast and slow moving items and prepare the required offers
• Responsible of all product expiry dates and promotion file
• Manage employee behaviour, presence, leaves and performance management
• Manage the recruitment process for sales staff and provide required training upon hiring
• Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
• Manage to visit all shops randomly and check stores cashiers, products and staff appearance
• Manage customer relationship with company, and solve customer problems, provide solutions
• Manage the registration of new products at the ministry of health and follow up on providing necessary documents for product registration in country.
• Search for new products and see the possibility to use them in local market after providing market analysis.
• Manage the request of new products in close collaboration with GM
• Follow up on invoices .
• Close collaboration on shipments.
• Responsible of getting Certificate of origin for new products, as well airway bills.
•Responsible for products pricing based on cost and margin as well based on a market study.
•Manage sales supervisors and all sales staff branches.
•Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
•Manage employee relations: provide solutions, solve problems.
•Listen to employee complaints and solve the problems.
•Minimum of 5 years in a related position
•Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
•Fluency in English and Arabic
•Ability to prioritize among multiple tasks and make decision
•Excellent Team player.
•Clear knowledge of Whole Sales operations and requirements.
•Driven and goal-oriented.
•High Level of organizational skills, interpersonal skills and customer service philosophy.
•Excellent skills in data analysis and reporting