- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
- Category Management working with each brand manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects
- Utilizing planogram software to develop effective solutions for key accounts / working with all assets available and developing new programs when needed including in-store merchandisers
- Identify category plans including range and merchandise proposals
- Development and execution of trade / consumer promotions including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison and POS development
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales
- Provide feedback to management on new product launches or re-launch initiatives
- Flawlessly execute launches to gain maximum distribution
- Proactively communication and build relationships with the global Marketing teams
- Collect and disseminate Best Practice for profitable Trade Marketing activities
- Work to develop trade communications - traditional and digital
University degree in management or marketing is needed
- Minimum 2-4 years of trade marketing experience is required.
- Relevant experience in a retail environment is needed, mega accounts in specific is preferred.
- Former Experience/background in Sales is required.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 1:30 pm