• Install and configure the databases Engine (NoSQL, NewSQL, and Transactional SQL)
• Database security administration, give and deny access for the users on deferent databases
• Physical implementation of new databases as well as changes to existing databases
• Provide database oriented solutions including data extraction, database scripts, and database reporting
• Design and implementation of databases in coordination with developer.
• Check (Or help in writing) most queries written by developers and tune them.
• Works on personal development.
• Masters or Bachelor Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer communication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
• Experience in MariaDB or Casandra is required, Certifications are a plus
• Good Knowledge in querying NOSQL or NewSQL
• Knowledge in MANGO DB is a plus
• Experience in VoltDb or Clustirix is a plus
• Basic skills in database administration for Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
• Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under a full workload and tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with a multiple audiences