- Department: Marketing & Communication
- Unit: Marketing & Communication
- Job location: Head Office - Badaro, Beirut
- Senior Marketing Specialist
The Retail Marketing & Production Specialist is responsible for administering and implementing OMT marketing resources and materials. He will build collaborative working relationships with Marketing suppliers in order to leverage marketing influencing resources for a strong brand preference and presence. He will be responsible for the preparation and production of marketing related materials including sourcing of external suppliers and negotiating contracts. In addition, the Retail Marketing & Production Specialist will monitor and ensure standard displays are well implemented across Lebanon’s agent network.
- Recommend, develop and implement production marketing materials, programs/ solutions with effective messaging for OMT services and brand; ensure display methods follow OMT branding solutions standards
o Review retail marketing brief and marketing campaign adaptations and analyze branding criteria
o Coordinate with Supervisor on all new recommended branding solutions
o Ensure production quality and installation are matching preset criteria by controlling produced materials and verifying their installation
o Monitor production quality by reviewing production samples and ensuring they match defined artworks
o Ensure all produced materials are distributed, installed and aired conferring to location, time and quality as per the pre-agreed plan
- Correspond and maintain beneficial working relationships with marketing suppliers and vendors on projects; analyze suppliers’ quotations and contracts
o Write production brief and request quotations from suppliers
o Set execution guidelines and coordinate with Suppliers and agencies for required materials’ production
o Validate and sign on invoices received from suppliers
- Administer the retail marketing and production budget
- Execute and maintain retail marketing strategies
- Participate in planning & coordinating corridor events
- Develop and implement retail marketing and production processes and procedures
- Perform any other duties related to his/her scope of work and competencies needed in order to meet the ongoing organizational needs. The Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive
- Demonstrate a “can-do-attitude”, initiate, seek for and contribute in adding value to your job, unit/department. Learn new skills, always remain professional, strive for excellence and act as a role model in your work environment.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or any related field
- Experience: 4 to 7 years of experience in retail marketing and production field, development of promotional items, marketing materials, etc… Production experience is a must.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in Arabic and English both written & spoken
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office; knowledge in Photoshop would be a plus
- Physical Demands: The job operates in a professional office environment and requires using office equipment & technology tools.
o Retail Marketing
o Supplier Relationship Management
o Message Development & Delivery
o Qualitative/Quantitative Analysis
o Creativity for Development
o Influencing Skills
o Dependability & Reliability
o Planning & Prioritization
o Quality & Plans Monitoring
o Cultivation Relationships & Networks
Values we look for in you:
o Integrity: contribute to maintaining the integrity of the organization, display high standards of ethical conduct and understand the impact of violating these standards on an organization, self, and others.
o Respect: value the person independently from position, gender or race.
o Customer Orientation: desire to identify and serve customers/clients, who may include the public, colleagues, partners, co-workers, peers and other organizations. Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the needs of the customer/client needs.
o Results Orientation: the ability to focus on the desired result of one's own or one's unit's work, focusing effort on the goals with concern for surpassing a standard of excellence and striving for improvement.
o Team Spirit: working co-operatively with diverse teams, work groups and across the organization to achieve group and organizational goals. This includes communicating effectively and collaboratively with others.
Founded in 1998, being Western Union accredited agent and holding the largest agent network in the country ‘over 900 locations’, OMT is the pioneer provider of financial services with a leading market position in Lebanon.
OMT is continuously growing its portfolio of services and this with always one goal, facilitating our c