As a Junior Database Administrator, the selected candidate will be responsible of administrating, monitoring, and the maintenance of the databases.
• Supports end-users by troubleshooting database issues and errors.
• Restores and performs backups on databases to alternate environments.
• Database security administration, give and deny access for the users on deferent databases.
• Monitor database logs for potential problems on a daily basis.
• Works on personal development.
• Daily check all the Database Servers status and the Databases Health.
• Daily check all the backups for all the servers (database/Web/App servers).
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server is required
• Microsoft SQL Server Certifications are a plus
• Knowledge in SQL querying is a plus
• Basic skills in database administration in Microsoft SQL Server is required
• Basic Knowledge in database monitoring, system resources tuning, queries and indexes is a Plus
• Skills in MySQL/ MANGO/ MriaDB/ Cassandra/ VoltDb is a plus
• Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills