Quality Assurance Officer
- He/She shall report to IT Quality Assurance manager & IT Director
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and ensuring continuous improvement on the QMS within the group by setting up the quality system on a project basis, managing the quality council, following up on SMART objectives, spreading quality culture and awareness, ensuring continuous improvement through audits and KPIs and facilitating meetings and management reviews and conducting customer surveys, follow up on corrective and preventive actions, participate in root cause analysis and ensure proper closures.
The Quality Assurance officer is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and /or external systems.
He/She is also responsible of writing quality assurance policies, procedures and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and design test plans to validate proper behavior of the system and its output as per the requested business requirements.
• Develop and design test scenarios to validate proper functionality of the system and its output as per the business requirements.
• Execute test plans based on the required system behavior, document and communicate comprehensive results.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet the functional design
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Write automated/stress testing scripts to automate the testing of applications
• Identify the main modules for regression testing
• Writes quality assurance policies, procedures and implements quality assurance standards.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in a healthcare related business
• Customer oriented and service minded.
• Capable of understanding and overcoming different cultural and language obstacles to provide solutions that satisfy corporate, regional, and local objectives.
• Ability to think abstract and out of the box with troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to identify problems, and initiate corrective actions and preventative actions.
- BS Computer science / MIS Computer emphasis is a must.
Languages & Computer Skills:
- Knowledge in Oracle/Web development is a must (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Fluency in written & verbal communication skills / English and Arabic.
Job Location: El Metn region- Lebanon
Interested candidates pls e-mail CV’s with personal photo posted on his C.v. and surely not in PDF format whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept in our data bank for other opportunities.