BLU Solutions, established in 2013, is a regional company with offices in both Dubai and Beirut. The focus of the company is in the areas of rewards / loyalty, CRM, direct marketing, business intelligence and customer analytics. The company has developed its own systems and solutions, which are offered to clients to help them leverage customer data and customer relationships via innovative loyalty programs. It has plans to expand aggressively, eventually becoming a global provider and a leader in the sector it is in.
The role will be based in Beirut. The office is currently located in Beirut Symposium Center, Sin El Fil, next to Habtoor Hotel.
There will be attractive financial rewards for the right candidate. He or she will have a strong opportunity to grow with our company and build a successful and fulfilling career.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and driven Quality Assurance and Quality Control Specialist. This role will be located in our Beirut office and will involve assisting in handling all quality assurance responsibilities and documenting the different processes and procedures in relation to the testing activities. This role will be reporting into the business Analyst and QA/QC Team Leader.
• Assist in the quality assurance effort to ensure the best quality products for our customers
• Work closely with developers and the Business Analyst to create test specifications/conditions and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
• Write, review, revise and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
• Create testing programs that address areas such as user experience, product performance, high-growth scalability, database impacts, and other non-functional requirements
• Develop QA metrics for performance improvement and present improvement ideas
• Help in determining and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
• Working with other internal stakeholders to establish procedures, standards and systems in relation to products, enhancements, upgrades, etc.
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• Assist the Business Analyst in writing and preparing software-related documentation including functionalities and system capabilities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts, provide systems and performance automation test execution and assist with report analysis
• Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
• Basic understanding of LAMP server architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP)
• Basic to intermediate understanding of PHP
• Basic understanding of Git version control
• Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Computing or similar degree
• English/Arabic language proficiency, French is a plus
• Work experience between 0-3 years in a similar capacity
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills
• Relevant experience is a strong plus