We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator in Chtaura to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise administrative staff
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Experience and Skills:
• 1 to 2 years of experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field