We are seeking one Structural Engineer to work with our Project Management Team that shall be deployed to handle the design and construction activities of an Airport Terminal in Riyadh.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Review design drawings and report calculations, Load calculations and stresses to ensure that all designs submitted are meeting the appropriate codes and standards
• Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects, MEP and civil work teams.
• Attend technical meetings to obtain approval
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis on Structural Engineering
• At least 10 years of professional experience in Structural Engineering.
• Have excellent knowledge in the design and implementation of Structural systems, identifying structural design limitations
• Gulf - KSA experience
• Experience in Airport or Mega Project is a must
• Excellent structural back ground including regulation requirements
• Excellent people and communication skills
• Excellent Command of the English language