Responsible for installation and administration of operating systems (Unix, Linux) and Oracle products as per the predefined technical procedures.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install and configure oracle databases as per the predefined standards.
• Install and configure operating systems (Unix, Linux, etc...) as per the predefined standards.
• Provide support and assistance to the staff in their daily work.
• Manage updating documentation to record new’ equipment installed, new sites, new environments etc.
• Maintain systems and databases by monitoring the logs and system resources.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (under Linux & Oracle
• 0-1 year of experience.
• Arabic, French and English languages
• Basic knowledge of Oracle database and Unix & Linux operating systems
• Basic Microsoft systems skills (Windows / SQL Server / IIS)
• Basic knowledge in virtual environments (VMWARE / CITRIX)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Information Seeking Type
• Customer Focus Skills
• Collaboration and Teamwork Spirit
• Good Communication Skills
• Positive, enthusiastic, energetic & self-motivated
■ High availability outside the office hours.
■ Business Trips might be required.