We are looking for a Senior Web Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database and application, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• Architecture maintenance and module development.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Integration of data storage solutions with a prime focus on MySQL.
• Read and Evaluate existing code base and evolve around existing system.
• Strong Understanding of Design patterns like Singleton and Repository DP.
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Knowledge of RESTful API
• Familiar with NodeJS is a plus
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages