[Sales Representative] Job Post
Company: Khalife Commercial Establishment (KCE)
Position: [Sales Representative]
Job Type: [Full Time]
Location: Ghazieh, South Lebanon
Established in 1978, Khalife Commercial Establishment (KCE) is one of the leading companies in the field of sanitary ware, bathroom sets, ceramic tiles and porcelains throughout the region.
KCE is renowned for its wholesale and retail marketing and distribution of products imported from Spain, China, Egypt and Turkey.
KCE is in need of a [Sales Representative] who shall attend to the below responsibilities and have the below qualifications. A good [Sales Representative] shall be regarded as a crucial element where he/she is expected to contribute to a mutually beneficial relation with KCE.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
- 1-3 Sales Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Good command of English and Arabic languages
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback