• Organize and supervise family members’ related matters by making sure everything related to them is in order.
• Receive family members, relatives, guests and visitors and welcome them as deemed appropriate.
• Manage the house expenses like the bills (electricity, water, phone, internet, satellite, salaries of the staff, etc.)
• Organize, supervise and coordinate the work of housekeeping staff on day- to day basis.
• Organize, supervise and coordinate the work of chefs and monitor meals preparation, and service (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Organize and arrange invitations and occasions from A to Z
• Ensure excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics
• Prepare duty rosters and supervise the discipline and conduct of her staff
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
• Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
• Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and arrange replacement when appropriate
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety
• Ability to work with supervision and maintain a high level of performance
• Prioritization and time management skills
• Job Details:
1. Designation: Household Manager
2. Employment Type: Full Time Employee
3. Gender: Female
4. Age: Preferably 25 years old and above
• Job Requirements:
1. High school certificate or Technical Baccalaureate is the minimum education requirement.
2. Bachelor Degree is a plus
3. Knowledge of a second language is a must (English and/or English)
4. Experience in Hotel Management, Hospitality Front Office Management is a plus
1. Salary of $2000
2. Medical insurance
3. Yearly bonus
4. Annual leave as per the Labor Law
5. Training courses are available for all candidates who apply to this job vacancy