Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and maintain these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
As part of the development team, you'll be expected to:
• Contribute to the development of C# modelling applications including;
o Data Layer - C# classes
o Data Access - SQL stored procedures
o Data Repository - SQL tables
• Develop knowledge of the existing applications and an understanding of clients' needs/processes to assist you in making appropriate recommendations and contribute effectively
• A University degree in a related field
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Previous experience within the FX industry is a plus
• Strong experience in Web/UI technologies like HTML 5, XML, XSLT, CSS3/SASS, Java Script, Java Script based frameworks like Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, JQuery, React JS.
• Good knowledge of MS SQL database, T-SQL, RDBMS
• Previous experience in MT4 or similar trading platforms is a plus
• Excellent track record of delivering database and middle-tier solutions
• Strong Object Oriented Analysis and design experience, with good understanding of .NET framework architecture
• Exposure to the wider .NET ecosystem; ASP.NET, WPF, Experience with Web APIs, WCF, REST, SOAP Services, XML, Message Queues, Micro Services, AKKA
• Experience of TDD, Refactoring and Continuous Integration
• Fluency in English
• The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package