- Responsible for the company brands and trade marketing activities in traditional trade, in line with the overall strategy.
- Monitors competition and competitive activities and proposes action plan.
-Developing yearly BTL activities calendar, promotion proposals, Follow- up on promotion execution.
-Planning, executing, controlling and reporting on new product launches or re- launches initiatives.
- Analyses sales performance in Traditional Trade v/s forecast and v/s competition and recommends actions.
- Monitors all competitive actions and reports them to the department head.
Education: graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Finance
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on Saturdays.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably in food business.
- Good knowledge of the Lebanese market.