• Computer Science/Business Computing/Management Information Systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• General knowledge of computer hardware including desktop and network servers and how it integrates with information systems and databases.
• Awareness of capabilities and limitations of various configurations.
• General knowledge of network connectivity, integration, and protocols.
• General knowledge of operating systems and understanding of database constructs.
• Ability to apply knowledge to the process of assessing and resolving problems.
• Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts in ways that are appropriate to the requirements of the information technology client or group.
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and manage, multiple concurrent assignments and tasks.
• Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented matrix management model where team size and role varies by assignment.
• Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft office; specifically excel.
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 or 365 for Operations and Finance is very important.
• Experience with any other ERP system is a plus.
• Exposure to industrial environment experience is a plus.
• Microsoft Dynamics AX certificates is a plus.