MISSION OF THE POSITION
Responsible for promoting the company’s Pharmaceutical products to a variety of Pharmacist, Doctors and healthcare professionals.
• Arranges appointments with doctors, pharmacists and provides professional information about the company s' products by explaining its advantages over older drugs, attempting to convince them.
• Distributes samples to licensed practitioners, and follows the necessary regulations
• Communicates with the Sales Manager on goals
• Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Doctors and Pharmacists and Keeps detailed records of all their contacts
• Reaches (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets set by the Sales Manager
• Plans work schedules and timetables within his/her own regional area of responsibility and stays informed about the latest activities of health services. Follow Pre fixed Cycle
• Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
• Monitors competitors’ activities and products and maintains up-to-date knowledge of new developments in the field.
• Takes orders and coordinates with the concerned on the delivery process. Follows up with customers on receivables
• Takes the opportunity to prospect for new business and evaluate the sales potential of existing customers
• Handles the money collection