Responsible for receiving, stocking and selling spare parts while implementing the company’s policies and procedures and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Receives and stocks the goods in an orderly manner to prevent damage as per relevant work instruction.
• Marks and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems.
• Determines replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions and informs the Spare Parts Manager of the necessary stock replenishment
• Makes available out of stock parts from the other company’s outlets or from the local market
• Checks the returned parts for any damage and prepares “defective parts list” after being checked by Workshop and Spare Parts Manager.
• Coordinates with the other outlets concerning the availability of spare parts items and their necessary stock replenishment.
• Prepares and registers transactions/transfers to the branches.
• Issues and submits reports to Spare Parts Manager on slow moving items.
• Examines returned parts for defects, and exchanges defective parts after getting the concerned’s’ approval.