Our client is specialized in LED architectural Emergency & Exit Lighting, Central Monitoring Systems, and Central Battery systems services & products. They are currently seeking to recruit and amazing ‘Sales Executive’ in Doha, Qatar.
The Sales Executive will be developing business through a consultative approach of maintaining and building relationships with existing and potential clients. S/he will act as an advisor for company’s prospects recommending on the best solutions.
Also the Sales Executive will be the focal point for liaising client’s requirements and the company’s services while coordinating between the different departments in order to ensure a positive outcome and deal closing for a satisfied client.
Some responsibilities include:
• Maintains and establishes customer and channel partner contact, providing basic technical product application assistance as required.
• Calls on prospective / established customers, providing technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations.
• Assists/reviews in the preparation of product information required by customers.
• Assists/reviews training assignments as directed in order to apply engineering knowledge and principles.
• Reviews/initiates design specifications on targeted projects to enhance the company's probability of success through price and preference.
• Develop and conduct seminars and training workshops to consulting/contracting firms to promote company products and solution sets.
Key Qualifications and Skills
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering or any related engineering industry with MBA is preferable, however Business Administration related degree along with experience in similar sector and role is also considered
• 4+ years of experience in a similar role & industry
• Proven area sales background within emergency lighting, central battery, and central monitoring systems