Graduate Pharmacy (preferred) /biochemistry/biology/chemistry degree, with Min one year experience as Med Rep, marketing pharmaceutical products.e.g. Gynae, chronic medicines.
1-Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
2. Liaise with and convince targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
3. Provide product information and deliver product samples
4. Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
5. Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
6. Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
7. Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
8. Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
9. Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
10. Daily reporting using the company application system/s
11. Reaching or exceeding annual sales target.