1. Implementing standard evolutions, specific developments and applying customer-specific modifications to the existing products.
2. Analyzing and fixing the different bugs detected in the products.
3. Be able to take complex and challenging existing systems and quickly developing expertise in maintaining/enhancing them.
4. Be able to follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation.
5. Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
6. Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
-Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree or equivalent
-2-6 years’ experience
-Excellent skills in PL/SQL
-Excellent skills in programming language JAVA
-Aptitude for programming and learning new technologies
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills -Available for occasional travel to France
-The candidates will work on large scale projects for our clients in France
-Attractive salary package
-A positive work environment
-Ability to progress.