The Medical Representative will be the key point of contact between the company and the pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare professionals. His/her role will consist in promoting product awareness, answering queries, providing advice, introducing new products, persuading customers (doctors & pharmacists) by selling the company's products, and providing after-sales services.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy
- 2 years of experience in the sales field, preferably in a similar industry.
- Knowledge in disease and pharmacology
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to be brief and speak clearly